Compliance Specialist - Memphis, TN
|Salary Range:||Negotiable |
|Benefits:||Competitive Compensation and Benefits Pkg.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Compliance Specialist is responsible for monitoring all affordable housing programs that are designated to each of our properties. One of the primary duties of this position will be reviewing resident certification and recertification files, as well as completing and submitting agency reports.|
|Duties:||Essential Duties and Responsibilities:|
• Monitoring each property’s affordable housing programs to ensure that all target numbers are met.
• Reviewing all pre-move in certification files to make sure that all households are income qualified
before the households move in.
• Ensure affordability levels are maintained, applicable rents and utility allowances are in place
which will be reviewed on all pre-move in and recertification files. During the review of all files it is
imperative that the specialist ensures that each resident file contains all required and acceptable
• Assist in administrative duties for the department by maintaining reports, filing and organizing data.
• Provide backup assistance to other Compliance Specialists as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Education and Work Experience Requirements:|
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field preferred
• 2+ years LIHTC experience
• 2+ years of previous management experience
• HCCP Designation (or equivalent)
• Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
• Strong time management skills with attention to detail.
• Must be able to demonstrate a sense of urgency, be results driven and disciplined.
• Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and demonstrate flexibility and
• Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate work schedules.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
• Must be able to demonstrate understanding of Compliance & Site Relationship—i.e. how does
compliance impact site operations and financial success
Background Screening and Drug Test Required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.