Management Coordinator (Catalyst) - San Antonio, TX
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Benefits:||Competitive Compensation and Benefits Pkg|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:|| This Management position will serve as the Property Manager of a single site. The Management Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of the property while they are assigned to it. |
|Duties:||• Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating all site personnel of assigned communities. Management Coordinator should interview and give final recommendation for the hiring of all site personnel of assigned communities. |
• Provide mentoring to Property Managers of assigned communities.
• Responsible for direction and coordination with the Accounting Department, the delivery of accurate and timely monthly property financial statements to both the Asset Manager for final review and to the clients.
• Responsible for setting and enforcing spending controls for all assigned communities and reviewing all variance explanations.
• Assist in the coordination of all capital improvement programs for assigned communities.
• Direct all marketing and advertising for assigned communities maximizing rental income and increasing occupancy rates.
• Work with staff to respond to resident issues. Follow through to ensure issues are resolved.
• Ensure that all required reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Maintain thorough product knowledge on all assigned communities and of competition in the assigned area.
• Ensure that LEDIC policies and procedures are followed.
• Assume other responsibilities as assigned by the Asset Manager.
|Qualifications:||Qualified candidate must have successful property management experience. Must be detail oriented with strong managerial and organizational skills. A commitment to exceptional resident and client service is essential. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. MS Word, Ms Excel, and eSite skills are necessary. Must be able to travel 80% to 90% of the time to multiple properties. Must be able to prepay all approved business related expenses and submit reimbursement requests monthly.|
Background Screening and Drug Test Required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.