Get Ready Tech - Columbia, TN
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Prepare an apartment for move-in after the previous resident has vacated it. Toolbox of minor hand tools is required. Responsible for the daily upkeep and cleaning of the exterior of the property.|
To report to Property Manager areas unprofessional in appearance beyond their control and make recommendations.
This is a part-time position.
|Duties:||1. Removal of trash and all items left by the previous resident. |
2. Repair and prepare walls, doors, wood trim, closets, and cabinets for painting.
3. Repair any glass items such as windows, medicine cabinets, light globes, mirrors, etc.
4. Insure proper operation of stove, vent-a-hood, garbage disposal, refrigerator, dishwasher, water heater, HVAC, washer and dryer and any other appliances.
5. Repair minor problems and report major problems to management so they can be repaired prior to move-in, i.e., major HVAC repairs, large sheet rock repairs.
6. Insure proper operation of all window blinds and/or curtains.
7. Insure all door latches operate properly and have the proper carpet clearance.
8. Install weather stripping around doors and windows where required.
9. Repair bathroom floor and wall tile when required.
10. Re-key master locks and make keys available for leasing prior to move-in.
11. Repair all leaking faucets, water pressure lines, and drain line leaks.
12. Help create and maintain at all times a company direction designed to develop loyalty, team spirit and unity of all LEDIC Management Group personnel.
13. Other duties as assigned, which employee is capable of performing.
|Qualifications:||Must be able to work well with others as a team and take direction from supervisor but have the initiative to work independently. Basic writing and reading skills required. A commitment to exceptional customer service is critical. Some plumbing, electrical, general maintenance and appliance repair knowledge preferred. Previous multi-family experience requested. May require some weekend duties.|
Drug Test and Background Screening Required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.