Make Ready Tech - Amarillo, TX
|Benefits:||Competitive Benefits and Compensation Pkg|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Prepare an apartment for move-in after the previous resident has vacated it. Toolbox of minor hand tools is required. Responsible for the daily upkeep and cleaning of the exterior of the property.|
|Duties:||A. APARTMENT PREPARATION:|
1. Removal of trash and all items left by the previous resident. All apartment appliances.
2. Repair and prepare walls, doors, wood trim, closets, and cabinets for painting.
3. Repair any glass items windows, medicine cabinets, light globes, mirrors, etc.
4. Insure all lights have a bulb and work properly.
5. Insure all light switches work.
6. Insure proper operation of stove, vent-a-hood, garbage disposal, refrigerator, dishwasher, water heater, HVAC, washer and dryer and any other appliances.
7. Repair minor problems and report major problems to management so they can be repaired prior to move-in, i.e., major HVAC repairs, large sheet rock repairs.
8. Insure proper operation of all window blinds and/or curtains.
9. Insure all door latches operate properly and have the proper carpet clearance.
10. Install weather stripping around doors and windows where required.
11. Repair bathroom floor and wall tile when required.
12. Re-key master locks and make keys available for leasing prior to move-in.
13. Repair all leaking faucets, water pressure lines, and drain line leaks.
14. Complete the “Punch List” of the LEDIC Operations Manual.
15. Report to management when the inventory level of “Get-Ready” parts falls below the reorder level.
16. Complete any other task assigned by the Property Manager.
17. Help create and maintain at all times a company direction designed to develop loyalty, team spirit and unity of all LEDIC Management Group personnel.
18. Other duties as assigned, which employee is capable of performing.
B. RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING PHYSICAL ASSETS BY:
1. Cleaning grounds on a continual, daily process.
2. Responsible for the exterior curb appeal cleanliness.
3. To report any physical damage or concerns about the exterior t the Property Manager.
4. Light maintenance improvements as necessary to physical exterior.
5. Help create and maintain at all times a company direction designed to develop loyalty, team spirit and unity of all LEDIC Management Group personnel.
6. Other duties as assigned, which employee is capable of performing.
C. MARKETING AND LEASING:
1. To work with Manager and leasing personnel to determine high visibility areas.
2. To assist office staff with special leasing programs involving the exterior of the property.
3. To recommend and implement improvements to the physical exterior which benefit marketing and leasing programs.
D. RESIDENT RELATIONS:
1. To assist residents with special needs.
2. To demonstrate ability to resolve physical problems for the community good.
|Qualifications:||Must be able to work well with others as a team and take direction from supervisor but have the initiative to work independently. Basic writing and reading skills required. Responsible for daily upkeep and cleaning exterior of the property. A commitment to exceptional customer service is critical. Some plumbing, electrical, general maintenance and appliance repair knowledge preferred. Previous multi-family experience requested. May require some weekend duties.|
Background Screening and Drug Test Required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.