Assistant Property Manager - Little Rock, AR
|Location:||Little Rock, AR|
|Benefits:||Competitive Benefits and Compensation Pkg.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Property:||Homes at Granite Mountain / Legacy Homes|
|Description:||This position is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in the daily aspects of on site|
management and operations for the community at which they are employed. Candidate will also assist the Property Manager and supervisors with special projects and administrative tasks.
|Duties:||• Assist in directing and supervision of leasing, maintenance, janitorial, and housekeeping staff.|
• Maintain a current knowledge of area competition and market surveys.
• Complete or supervise completion and accuracy of weekly activity reports, all rental applications and recording of all rental and leasing information.
• Assist Property Manager in the reporting, assigning, and recording of all resident requests.
• Assisting Manager in the implementation of resident renewal and retention programs.
• Responsible for the collection, receipting, and recording of all rents.
• Collection of all delinquent rents.
• Provide reports as required.
• Other tasks as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Computer knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel is a plus. Candidate must have a full understanding of compliance documents and deadlines. A commitment to exceptional customer service is critical along with a proven track record of strong team building skills. Tax Credit and Property Management experience required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with particular attention to details needed.|
Background Screening and Drug Test Required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.